What can you find in this week's Isthmus? Highlights from the latest issue follow:
- An old-school rock critic new to town investigates live music in Madison.
- Bill Lueders examines why some families in Wisconsin are barred from filing malpractice suits.
- What's the matter with our current system for providing student loans?
- Charlie Sykes takes a deep swig of bottled water in honor of Madison city government.
- The Pillowman at Mercury Players Theatre presents a nightmarish interrogation.
- The homegrown horror comedy Massacre (The Musical) premieres at the High Noon Saloon.
- Greed works in mysterious ways in There Will Be Blood.
- Minnich on the new Pasqual's at Hilldale: The good news is, the menu's the same; that's also the bad news.
- It's crunch time for Wisconsin women's hoops coach Lisa Stone.