What can you find in this week's Isthmus? Highlights from the latest issue follow:
- Vikki Kratz reports on some people who aren't happy about development at the Drumlin Farm on the south side.
- Paul Soglin gives his two cents about what's wrong with Overture, and how to fix it.
- Vikki Kratz travels to D.C. for the Obama Inauguration.
- Jay Rath reports on how Madison arts groups are going into crisis mode amidst difficult economic circumstances.
- Rich Albertoni asks if the UW radio station WSUM will make the most of its classy new digs.
- Sarah Minasian tastes the offerings at La Brioche as the bakery expands into a restaurant at its new University Avenue location.
- Terese Allen snags Leah Caplan's Wheat Berries and Black Beans recipe.
- Katrin Madayag pays a visit to Ayurvedic spa Puja Wellness.