What can you find in this week's Isthmus? Highlights from the latest issue follow:
- Vikki Kratz shares the stories of grandparents who find themselves raising their kids' kids.
- Bill Lueders gets disgusted with the lies in the race for state Supreme Court.
- Rick Berg sounds off on hypocrites, by which he means Democrats.
- The Madison Repertory Theatre explores racial politics in an impressive production of Permanent Collection.
- Funny Games winks at the audience.
- Kenneth Burns has the latest on Madison-distilled whiskey, the Ian's Pizza outlet coming to Chitown and other eats news.
- Grade A maple syrup? That's so 1987. Grade B is where it's at, Terese Allen reports.
- Sally Franson covers the cutest locally made bicycling caps you ever did see.
- David Medaris lists all the reasons it has been a great winter. No, really.