What can you find in this week's Isthmus? Highlights from the latest issue follow:
- Help is on the way: Meet the folks who provide emergency help around Madison during times of need.
- Joe Tarr looks into possible new restrictions on lakefront redevelopment.
- Joe Tarr reports on the new city initiative to measure neighborhood stats.
- Bill Lueders reports on a judge's ruling against the forced feeding of a state prison inmate.
- Emily Mills explores a trio of nightlife options outside of downtown.
- Jay Rath previews the Thrill Me: The Leopold and Loeb Story production put on by Music Theatre of Madison.
- Jessica Steinhoff checks in on the 30 Minute Music Hour as Wisconsin Public Television tweaks it in a new season.
- Exene Cervenka of X discusses her MS diagnosis in advance of a show at the Majestic.
- Benjamin Bratt leads the way in The Cleaner, a melancholy and intimate show for adult on A&E.
- Likable leads sell The Proposal, while Tyson follows the fall from grace by the dynamite onetime heavyweight champion.
- Andy Moore ponders how to thank a teacher instrumental in a child's growth.
- Tell All explains how nervous one should feel about a vasectomy.