What can you find in this week's Isthmus? Highlights from the latest issue follow:
- Maggie Rossiter Peterman explores how Madison is finding its place on the biotech map.
- Bill Lueders looks into the secret identity of the Dane County GOP chair.
- Steve Braunginn on what's right with Barack Obama's decisive win.
- Emily Mills sits in on some weekly gigs around town.
- Rich Albertoni checks in with local rockers Sharp & Hawkins as they tour the nation.
- Susan Kepecs previews the performance at Overture by the Chicago troupe Luna Negra Dance Theater.
- Adam Powell loves the Japanese street food (and top-drawer skae) at Kushi Bar Muramoto.
- Katrin Madayag strolls the aisles at the new Tabby & Jack's in Fitchburg.
- Jason Joyce discusses how Madison is the perfect town for the Big Ten Men's Soccer Tournament.