What can you find in this week's Isthmus? Highlights from the latest issue follow:
- Paul Buhle spins graphic tales on the world of Madison comic book heroes.
- Bill Lueders reports on the danger posed by Madison's artificially high lakes.
- Katjusa Cisar takes a look at a growing culture clash in Cross Plains.
- Ruth Conniff considers Hillary's win-loss record.
- Rae Meadows discusses her new novel No One Tells Everything in the new Isthmus Books Quarterly.
- Music changes the taste of wine, scientists say. Anne Strainchamps tests the claim.
- David Medaris loved his vacation, and he didn't travel far.
- Andy Moore looks back on the summer job from hell.
- Jason Joyce puts in a good word for the Milwaukee Brewers.