What can you find in this week's Isthmus? Highlights from the latest issue follow:
- Bill Lueders tracks the life of a monkey at the UW-Madison's National Primate Research Center.
- Bill Lueders reports on skateboarders looking to the future after the city trashed their site.
- Bill Lueders looks at the booming business at Grampa's Gun Shop on Willy Street.
- Ruth Conniff considers the hurtful duplicity of John Edwards.
- Emily Mills surveys the thriving electronic and industrial music in Madison.
- Rich Albertoni suggests a way to improve the selection process for the Madison Area Music Awards.
- Jessica Steinhoff checks in with Black Moth Super Rainbow.
- Kimberly Jones wishes Angels & Demons had better hair, and Kenneth Burns is fascinated by the Chilean film Tony Manero.
- Dean Robbins sings the praises of Adam Lambert from American Idol.
- Kyle Nabilcy compares the Mongolian BBQ at HuHot and BD's.
- Linda Falkenstein previews Wisconsin Fashion Week.
- Tell All tells off Miss California.