What can you find in this week's Isthmus? Highlights from the latest issue follow:
- Take a tour of many relatively secrets spots and sights around Madison.
- Watchdog looks into charges that the UW Hillel chapter was a bit too concerned about speaker's political views.
- Joe Tarr reports on city efforts to shut down the Highlander hotel due to drug activity.
- Marc Eisen calls for the city to revive plans to develop the east rail corridor.
- Jessica Steinhoff previews the 2010 Madison Area Music Awards ceremony.
- Rich Albertoni interviews Natalia Zukerman, the New York singer-songwriter who enlisted Wisconsin help for her new album.
- Dean Robbins says Tom Selleck make TV magic in Jesse Stone: No Remorse on CBS.
- Kenneth Burns enjoyed Robert Downey Jr.'s antsy performance in the goofy, fun Iron Man 2.
- Raphael Kadushin reviews the meaty offerings at Brickhouse BBQ.
- David Medaris asks bike pros for their tips on introducing kids to cycling -- and how to buy the right bike.