What can you find in this week's Isthmus? Highlights from the latest issue follow:
- Why Wisconsin is rethinking its decision to treat 17-year-olds as adults.
- Bill Lueders reports on a local woman jailed after reporting being raped.
- Ruth Conniff ponders the danger to Obama's vision -- posed by Hillary Clinton.
- UW students learn the music biz the hard way.
- What's next for the Wisconsin film industry after Public Enemies?
- David Medaris looks in on the effort to preserve Harry Whitehorse's Effigy Tree sculpture on the east side.
- Raphael Kadushin finds a winner in Pizza Brutta, a Monroe Street joint that bakes the pies the old-fashioned way.
- Susan Kepecs reports that the Irish pub Brocach has all your St. Patrick's Day needs, minus the green beer.
- Jason Joyce looks at Memorial High's chances in the WIAA boys basketball tourney.