What can you find in this week's Isthmus? Highlights from the latest issue follow:
- Ann Grauvogl writes about some of the smallest houses in Madison.
- Vikki Kratz looks into concerns about the Villager Mall planning process.
- Steve Braunginn challenges Madison to get serious about the minority achievement gap.
- Laurie Anderson wonders where her country went in "Homeland."
- Bon Iver rocks the world out of Eau Claire.
- Robin Shepard has gardening tips for the home brewer, from hops to rose hips.
- Terese Allen sings the praises of garlic mustard, a weed you can eat.
- Sally Franson knows where to find the perfect dress for prom.
- Hitchhiking was fun while it lasted, Andy Moore recalls in Close to Home.
- David Medaris previews the second annual Mad City 100K.