What can you find in this week's Isthmus? Highlights from the latest issue follow:
- Kenneth Burns tells the stories of several veterans wounded in Iraq and Afghanistan.
- Vikki Kratz reports on a criticism of a property manager on Allied Drive.
- Ruth Conniff weighs in on the greatest show on earth: the race for president.
- South African trumpeter Hugh Masekela wails like no one else.
- A man escapes the prison of his body in The Diving Bell and the Butterfly.
- The Walkmen take a cue from Bob Dylan.
- Terese Allen solves your menu planning problems at the winter farmers' market
- Kenneth Burns tries to stay on the downtown chef and restaurant merry-go-round.
- David Medaris tries out a little pond hockey.