At Isthmus Green Day, devotees of green transportation will find the following:
- Bicyclists can park their bikes for free in the Bicycle Federation Bike Valet on Olin Terrace.
- Patrons can check out all the bike world has to offer with a variety of commuter bicycles and bicycle gear on display courtesy of Machinery Row. Test-drive a bike and get a free water bottle and coupon to Machinery Row!
- Map your safe routes to school and work with the assistance of the Wisconsin Bicycle Federation and the City of Madison.
- Madison Metro will have its hybrid bus on display. Metro will also help people map routes to work and school, answer any questions people have about busing and demonstrate how to utilize all of the buses many features.
- Attendees can check out Community Cars car sharing program, OZEE Cars electrical vehicles, the new Smart Car from Bergstrom, Prairie Biofuel's alternative fuel options and much more.
- Anyone who bikes or buses to Green Day gets in for free!
- Isthmus Green Day is sponsored by Madison Metro and the Bicycle Federation of Wisconsin.