A yearly tradition, now moves to the eve of Madison Craft Beer Week. Isthmus Cask Ale Fest features exclusive cask-conditioned ales from your favorite regional breweries. This year Cask Ale Fest will be held at the Madison Children's Museum from 7 - 10 PM on Thursday, April 27. CLICK HERE to purchase tickets.
Tickets for the fest are $40 and include:
- Unlimited samples of over 25 cask ales
- Commemorative tasting glass
- Coffee samples from Just Coffee Cooperative
- One free beer to be redeemed at the Great Dane (Downtown location only) during Madison Craft Beer Week
- Special release of this year’s Common Thread collaborative brew
- Exclusive craft beer-inspired samples from The Roman Candle which include:
- Breakfast slice of pizza with Hair of the Dog Sauce – made with Titletown Brewing Co. Green 19 IPA
- Bavarian pretzel with house made beer cheese sauce – made with Surly Hell
- Chicken wings with home made BBQ sauce – made with Ale Asylum Ambergeddon
Cask Ale or 'real ale' is made using traditional methods for fermenting and storing beer. Unpasteurized, unfiltered and unlike any beer you’ll find on the shelf or out of a keg, cask-conditioned ales are known for their unique flavor profiles and light natural carbonation.
Learn about the casks that the Great Dane and Karben4 will be bringing to the fest:
Confirmed breweries (more will continue to be added):
- 3 Sheeps Brewing Company
- 3rd Sign Brewery
- Abita Beer
- Ale Asylum
- ALT Brew
- The Brewing Projekt
- Capital Brewery
- Door County Brewing Company
- Furthermore Beer
- Great Dane Pub & Brewing Co.
- Hop Haus Brewing Company
- House of Brews
- Indeed Brewing Company
- Next Door Brewing Company
- Pearl Street Brewery
- Potosi Brewing Company
- Sand Creek Brewing Company
- Second Salem Brewing Company
- Sprecher Brewery
- Surly Brewing Co.
- Tallgrass Brewing Co.
- Upland Brewing Co.
- Vintage Brewing Company
- Wisconsin Brewing Company
Interested in volunteering? Sign up here.