Free Retirement Classroom talk
Strategies for SSI & Retirement Income
09/14/2015 6-8 pm
This free class is designed to prepare current and future retirees for their retirement years and provide the education necessary to accomplish the most prevalent goal amongst retirees - to not run out of money.
This class is a broad overview of items that retirees need to be cognizant of in planning their retirement. It will help answer questions such as:
* What types of decisions will I encounter in planning my retirement and what are my options?
* How do I figure out how much I need to have saved in order to retire?
* How can I make sure I cannot run out of my retirement savings?
* How will I be taxed in retirement?
* What are my different options in collecting SSI?
Free class by The Retirement Classroom
Contact: To get a reminder, please register 608-835-3656 or email@example.com