Journey Mental Health Center
Big Dreams Ball: Colour My World
Saturday, June 6, 2015
5 p.m. to 10 p.m.
Rooftop, Madison Museum of Contemporary Art
227 State Street, Madison, Wisconsin
–Cocktail Dinner Party By Fresco
–Live & Silent Auctions
–Live Music & Dancing Under The Stars
Semi-Formal Attire Requested; Tickets Are $100 Each And Available For Purchase At www.bigdreamsball.com; RSVP by May 31
PLEASE, HELP BIG DREAMS COME TRUE.
Everyone has a dream. But for the 11,000 people Journey Mental Health Center serves each year experiencing serious mental health and substance abuse challenges, achieving even small dreams can be a struggle. Many have limited means to pay for treatment, and public funding has failed to keep up with the growing need. Your support helps close the gap by improving access to critically important services and funding investment in promising new treatment options.
• Supports families suffering the loss of a loved one from suicide
• Runs the area’s suicide prevention/crisis hotline 24/7, 365 days a year
• Works with families in crisis to keep children out of foster care
• Saves hundreds of thousand of taxpayer dollars through cost-effective treatment alternatives to keep people out of the hospital or jail
• Treats traumatized children in schools to sustain effective learning environments
• Offers culturally relevant programming for African American, Hmong, Hispanic, and Southeast Asian communities
• Provides dozens of other critically important mental health/substance