press release: Enjoy a cajun pop-up dinner, prepared by Chef Chris Myers of Fresco and Goodman Community Center's teen employment program. Proceeds benefit Goodman's TEENworks employment program.
Tues., March 21 - Seatings at 5:30 and 6:30 p.m.
- Chicken and Andouille Sausage Gumbo over rice with a creole vegetable medley - $15
- Vegetarian Gumbo with a creole vegetable medley - $12
- Child portion, ages 10 and under - $ 5
- Bread pudding with rum caramel sauce and ice cream will be served for dessert.
- Iced tea, lemonade or coffee are included in the ticket price.
Beer, wine and a signature cocktail will be available for purchase.
Tickets are $15 for the meat option, $12 for the vegetarian option, $5 for children, 10 and under.
We will be offering two seatings, at 5:30 p.m. and at 6:30 p.m. Tickets are available for purchase online and at Goodman's front desk. We anticipate selling out. Get your tickets soon!