THE ORIGINAL STREET MACHINE SHOW HAS MOVED TO THE MILWAUKEE MILE!
CAR CRAFT SUMMER NATIONALS PRESENTED BY CHEVROLET PERFORMANCE
July 17-19, 2015 | Wisconsin State Fair Park
Summer’s premier auto event for GREAT value!
Spectator tickets start at just $13!
Spectator tickets are on sale now for the 2015 CAR CRAFT Summer Nationals, presented by Chevrolet Performance. America’s premier gathering of street machines and muscle cars will take place at the Wisconsin State Fair Park in West Allis, Wisc., just outside Milwaukee, July 17-19, 2015. Spectator tickets start at just $13 and are available now at CARCRAFT.com.
ABOUT CAR CRAFT SUMMER NATIONALS:
Showcasing more than 6,000 performance cars and attracting upward of 35,000 enthusiasts from across the country over the course of three days, the CAR CRAFT Summer Nationals is an annual celebration of horsepower, torque, and all things automotive. After more than a decade in St. Paul, Minn., the change of venue will bring with it many exciting new features in 2015, including a larger and faster autocross, more car show awards, meet-and-greet opportunities with David Freiburger and Mike Finnegan of ROADKILL, and much more amid the sights and sounds of thousands of high-horsepower vehicles on display. The CAR CRAFT Summer Nationals continues to be the leading, must-attend event for automotive enthusiasts nationwide.
COMING THIS JULY TO MILWAUKEE:
The CAR CRAFT Summer Nationals takes place July 17-19, 2015 at Wisconsin State Fair Park, 640 S. 84th Street, West Allis, Wisc., 53214. Show hours:
· Friday, July 17 | 10 a.m.–8 p.m.
· Saturday, July 18 | 9 a.m.–6 p.m.
· Sunday, July 19 | 9 a.m.–4 p.m.
For the latest information and a full schedule of events, visit CARCRAFT.com, Facebook at FB.com/CarCraftMag , email email@example.com, or call 310-363-4231. For hotel info visit travelplanners.net or call 410-349-3000.
TICKETS ON SALE NOW -- GREAT VALUE!
Spectator tickets are on sale now and can be purchased online at CARCRAFT.com before the event or at the gate day of show. Pricing is as follows:
· One-day ticket admission - $13 in advance, $15 at the gate (valid any one day)
· Two-day ticket admission - $22 in advance, $26 at the gate (valid any two days)
· Three-day ticket admission - $33 in advance, $39 at the gate
Spectator tickets include the following CAR CRAFT Summer Nationals signature features:
· Dyno Challenge–Test your torque and horsepower against the best!
· Real Street Eliminator Pro Am Invitational
· Midnight Drags at Great Lakes Dragway
· Miss CAR CRAFT Summer Nationals Contest
· Undiscovered Builders Invitational
· Lap the Milwaukee Mile
· Performance Marketplace
· Giveaways and activities from the main stage
· CAR CRAFT editors and photographers on-site, generating more editorial content than ever while searching for rides worthy of "Editor's Choice" awards
· Show-‘N’-Shine competition–outstanding rides in 50 + classes, professionally judged and awarded
· Meet HOT ROD’s David Freiburger and Mike Finnegan of ROADKILL
· Burnout competition
· …and much more!
REGISTER YOUR CAR NOW:
Want to have your muscle car be a part of the 2015 CAR CRAFT Summer Nationals? Register your vehicle today! Registration is now open and includes the vehicle, entry for driver and copilot, and one goodie bag. Pricing is as follows:
· Pre-registration is only: $50
*Available until Friday, July 10, 2015
· On-site registration: $70
For more information and to register, visit CARCRAFT.com.
About CAR CRAFT
CAR CRAFT, a brand of TEN: The Enthusiast Network, is devoted to street machines, wrenching, and drag racing. It was first established in 1953 to help car guys from the novice to expert build and maintain their American rear-wheel-drive cars. The motto of the brand is Loud, Fast, Real, which emphasizes its more budget-oriented approach to automobile building.
About TEN: The Enthusiast Network
TEN: The Enthusiast Network is the world’s premier network of enthusiast brands, such as MOTOR TREND, AUTOMOBILE, HOT ROD, SURFER, TRANSWORLD, and GRINDTV. With more than 50 publications, 60 websites, 50 events, 1,000 branded products, the world’s largest automotive VOD channel, and the world’s largest action/adventure sports media platform, TEN inspires enthusiasts to pursue their passions. For more information, visit www.enthusiastnetwork.com.