Heavy Bombers Weekend is returning to Madison July 17-19, 2015, 9am to 5pm daily
The 2015 event will include air rides and ground tours in the following aircraft:
- B-29 "FIFI"
- B-17 EAA "Aluminum Overcast"
- EAA Ford Tri-Motor
- P-51 Mustang "Gunfighter"
- Two T-6 "Texans"
- C-45 Expeditor
Other possible ground static displays include:
- Dozens of experimental aircraft static displays
- F-86A Sabre (tentative)
- T-33 "Shooting Star" (possibly 3 or 4)
- UW Med Flight Eurocopter
- Air Guard F-16 static display
- UH-60 Blackhawk
- WWII reenactors
- Food vendors/concessions
-1940's Hangar Dance Saturday Evening July 18th, 6:30pm to 10:30pm
Much more TBD, visit website to purchase tickets in advance or at the gate: