Knupp & Watson has announced the 14 non-profit agencies that will benefit from the local marketing and public relations firm's third annual Goodstock event. Billed as "24 Hours of Love and Advertising," the yearly pro-bono exercise marshals K&W's staff and resources to the service of advertising, branding and related initiatives on behalf of the selected entities.
This year's marathon is scheduled for 3 p.m. on June 7 through 3 p.m. on June 8 at the firm's Old Middleton Road offices.
Based on criteria ranging from 501(c)(3) non-profit status to need, K&W selected the following 14 beneficiaries:
- 100 Black Men of Madison, Inc.
- 1000 Friends of Wisconsin
- Aldo Leopold Nature Center
- Friends of the Performing Arts Center in Middleton
- K.E.Y.S. (Keeping Everyone You Know Safe)
- Madison Patient Safety Collaborative (Meriter Hospital)
- Nia's Love for Life Sickle Cell Foundation Inc.
- Porchlight, Inc.
- The Wisconsin Women's Network
- UW Madison Hoofers Riding Club
- VSA arts of Wisconsin
- Warner Park Youth Football
- Wexford Ridge Neighborhood Center/Lussier Community
- Wisconsin Head Start Association
In addition to advertising and branding campaigns and strategies, services rendered will include seminars on topics including public relations, fund-raising and direct-mail campaigns.
Last year's Goodstock generated marketing goods and services estimated at $350,000 in value.