What can you find in this week's Isthmus? Highlights from the latest issue follow:
- Bill Lueders handicaps the suddenly momentous Wisconsin Supreme Court race.
- Madison.gov looks at the terror the state GOP claims is being visited on GOP lawmakers.
- Alan Talaga and Jon Lyons graphically portray the race for Madison mayor.
- Isthmus recaps its online coverage of the Capitol uprising, Week 4.
- Linda Falkenstein gives some advice about the guv.
- Joe Tarr reports on Overture Center's resident arts groups as they face a new era.
- Jay Rath checks in with cartoonist P.S. Mueller about his voice work on Family Guy.
- Jessica Steinhoff talks to Madison singer-songwriter Jeremiah Nelson about his new album, Drugs to Make You Sober.
- Rich Albertoni interviews Allison Russell of Po' Girl about her troubled past and her Wisconsin-connected present.
- Dean Robbins encourages you to embrace Nickelodeon's movie Best Player, about an overgrown video game champion.
- Scott Renshaw says Mars Needs Moms has cool design but is lacking in the storytelling department, while Marc Savlov says Battle: Los Angeles is a marines-vs.-aliens non-epic.
- Erin Hanusa finds Bella Vita to be not just another mall-area chain restaurant.
- Marcelle Richards shakes up St. Paddy's day color palette with red cabbage and cranberries.
- Michana Buchman says Duluth Trading Co. makes shopping manly.
- Tamira Madsen checks in with UW Badgers basketball players now on the world court.
- Tell All: How to pick up girls at anti-Walker protests.