What can you find in this week's Isthmus? Highlights from the latest issue follow:
- If you like food, you're in luck: This week's Isthmus contains Dining, our compendium of all things good to eat in the Madison area. It's tasty.
- Speaking of chewing (nice segue), you'll also find "Health, Beauty, Fitness" in this issue, with an emphasis on, uh, digestion.
- Our cover story, the alliterative "Dairyland Dharma," focuses on Madison's Buddhist community and the upcoming visit by the Dalai Lama.
- In news, Marc Eisen and Vikki Kratz take on the controversial Gen. Vang Pao.
- In clubs, Rich Albertoni raises a glass to the Crystal Corner Bar, which turns 60 this year, and doesn't look a day over 50. Music coverage goes from the Motorz to Mozart. And in theater, we review Urinetown. Full circle.