What can you find in this week's Isthmus? Highlights from the latest issue follow:
- Bill Lueders sets off in search of an authentic, kill-it-yourself Thanksgiving turkey.
- Vikki Kratz reveals a major new downtown project being pursued by Urban Land Interests.
- Ald. Brian Solomon reflects on going through Thanksgiving without eating a thing.
- Kent Williams picks out videos for your Thanksgiving celebration.
- No Country for Old Men features the most dazzling serial killer since Hannibal Lecter.
- Against Me!'s Tom Gabel gets older and wiser.
- Anne Strainchamps turns up her nose at Beaujolais nouveau, while Terese Allen makes holiday gift-giving for foodies easy.
- Mr. Right looks for neutral ground in the Battle of the Bathroom.