The Avett Brothers will perform at historic Breese Stevens Field this fall, organizers announced at a press conference Friday morning. The North Carolina-based folk-rock band last played Madison in February 2013, at a sold-out Orpheum show.
- Samples from 15+ chefs and complimentary One Barrel Beer. Craft cocktails from Sujeo, Graze, L’Etoile, and Estrellon. Music from DJ FRP. Portion of the proceeds to be donated to Community Action Coalition’s Madison Farmer’s Market Double Dollars Program. Purchase tickets by calling L’Etoile (608) 251-0500.
- Featuring Dan Bonanno of A Pig in a Fur Coat and Francesco Mangiano of Osteria Papavero. Industry brunch includes champagne, prime rib, and crab legs. Call Pig in a Fur Coat for reservations (608) 316-3300.
- Reception hour with passed appetizers followed by 10-courses. Portion of proceeds to benefit Fritz Food Pantry at Goodman Center. Wine pairings included. One course per chef. Chefs include Dan Bonanno Gilbert Altschul, Adam Streubing, Jonny Hunter, Evan Dannells, Laila Borokhim, Joe Gaglio, Dan Fox, and Jason Kierce. For reservations call (608) 255-4861.
- 5-course menu featuring a classic supper club format with a modern twist. Featuring Dan Schmitz from The Old Fashioned, Stephan "Bud" May and Ela Mowinski from Banzo, and Matt Schieble from Harvest. For reservations call (608) 310-4545.
- Take a break from winter, and join us for a Hawaiian style dinner. Laila of Layla's Persian Food With A Local Flair and Molly of Madison Sourdough will be making their takes on Hawaiian cuisine. There will be delicious food, punch, paper umbrellas, and much merriment! Come and get lei'd by local drag queen celebrity Emilay Ulayta! For reservations call (608) 442-8007.
- Join Joe Gaglio, Dan Bonanno, Tory Miller, and Patrick DePula for a celebration of oil barrels of Meatballs and red sauce, troughs of dry oregano and iceberg lettuce salad, sidewalks of lady finger desserts, senseless arguments, and carafes of red and white wine. For reservations call (608) 467-7642.
- Join us for tapas from around the world! Ticket includes first drink and unlimited tapas from Chefs Justin Carlisle (Ardent), Sean Pharr (Capitol Chophouse), and Matt Morris (Morris Ramen). For reservations call (608) 255-8376.